- Financial markets and macroeconomics
- Economic growth and globalization
- Tools: General equilibrium models with heterogeneous agents and financial frictions; OLG models; Optimal growth models
- “Asset bubbles and efficiency in a generalized two-sector model” (with Stefano Bosi and Cuong Le Van), Mathematical Social Sciences, vol. 88, p. 37–48 (2017).
- “Should the host country invest in a new industry?” (with Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu), Revue Economique, forthcoming.
- “Intertemporal equilibrium with financial asset and physical capital” (with Cuong Le Van), Economic Theory, vol. 62, p. 155-199 (2016).
- Working paper version (PDF)
- “Taxation, bubbles and endogenous growth” (with Stefano Bosi), Economics Letters, vol. 143, p. 73-76, (2016).
- Working paper version (PDF).
- “The Effects of Oil Price Shocks in a New-Keynesian Framework with Capital Accumulation” (with V. Acurio-Vasconez., G. Giraud and F. Mc Isaac), Energy Policy, vol. 86, p. 844–854, (2015).
- “Nonsmooth optimization over the (weakly or properly) Pareto set of a linear-quadratic multi-objectivecontrol problem: Explicit optimality conditions” (with Henri Bonnel), Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 7, No. 4, p. 789-809, (2011).
- “Rational land and housing bubbles in infinite-horizon economies“ (with Stefano Bosi and Cuong Le Van), in: K. Nishimura, A. Venditti and N. Yannelis (eds), “Sunspots and Non-Linear Dynamics – Essays in honor of Jean-Michel Grandmont“, Series “Studies in Economic Theory“, Springer-Verlag (2016).
- Working paper version (PDF)
- Intertemporal equilibrium with heterogeneous agents, endogenous dividends and collateral constraints. (with Stefano Bosi and Cuong Le Van), resubmitted.
- (revised version, with uncertainty and incomplete markets)
- Financial bubbles and capital accumulation in altruistic economies (with S. Bosi, C. Le Van, T. Ha-Huy, C-T. Pham), resubmitted.
- Physical capital, financial asset and dividend taxation.
- Assets with possibly negative dividends.
- Economic growth and escaping the poverty trap: how does development aid work? (with T.K.C. Pham)
- “Credit market, corruption, and economic growth”
- “Strategic bankruptcy in general equilibrium” (with C. Saglam)
- “FDI spillovers in an endogenous growth model” (with T.T. Nguyen-Huu)
06/2013: General Equilibrium Days, University of York, England
06/2013: Financial Regulation and Systemic Risk, FEBS/ LabEx-ReFi (Paris, France)
06/2013: Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting (Hue, Viet Nam)
07/2013: 13th SAET Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (Paris, France)
07/2014: XXIII European Workshop on General Equilibrium Theory, University of Paris I, PSE (Paris, France)
03/2015: Royal Economic Society Conference, (Manchester, England)
06/2015: Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting (Thai Nguyen, Viet Nam)
07/2015: PET 2015 Conference (Luxembourg)
08/2015: Econometric Society World Congress (Montreal, Canada)
09/2015: Sustainability workshop (Strasbourg, France)
11/2015: UECE Lisbon Meetings in Game Theory and Applications 2015 (Lisbon, Portugal)
12/2016: European Winter Meeting of the Econometric Society (Edinburgh, Scotland)
02/2013: Methods of economic dynamics, University of Paris I & PSE
02/2014: PhD student lunch seminars, University of Paris I
03/2014: Methods of economic dynamics, University of Paris I & PSE
12/2014: EPEE, University of Evry
01/2015: Methods of economic dynamics, University of Paris I & PSE
01/2015: GREQAM, AMSE
02/3015: Department of Banking and Finance, University of Zurich
03/2015: LEDa, University of Paris Dauphine
03/2015: GREDEG, University of Nice
09/2015: EPEE, University of Evry
09/2015: LEM séminaire-Economie, University of Lille
10/2015: University of Bilkent
10/2015: THEMA, University of Cergy-Pontoise
10/2015: Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne (Univ. Paris I, PSE)
11/2015: BETA (Strasbourg)
02/2016: University of Namur
03/2016: GATE (Lyon)
06/2016: Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne (Univ. Paris I, PSE)