General Equilibrium: Growth, Asset Prices, Bubbles, Efficiency
- Intertemporal equilibrium with heterogeneous agents, endogenous dividends and collateral constraints. (with Stefano Bosi and Cuong Le Van), Journal of Mathematical Economics (forthcoming). Working paper version (PDF)
- We provide a characterization to check whether a sequence is an equilibrium or not; transversality conditions are proved. We introduce a theory of valuation of an asset which can be used as input by many producers.
- Financial bubbles and capital accumulation in altruistic economies (with S. Bosi, C. Le Van, T. Ha-Huy, C-T. Pham), Journal of Mathematical Economics (forthcoming). Working paper version (PDF)
- We study the global dynamics of capital stocks and asset values as well as the interplay between them in an OLG model.
- “Asset bubbles and efficiency in a generalized two-sector model” (with Stefano Bosi and Cuong Le Van), Mathematical Social Sciences, vol. 88, p. 37–48 (2017). Working paper version (PDF)
- We explain how bubbles of an asset depend on its structure; the linkage between bubbles and efficiency is investigated.
- “Intertemporal equilibrium with financial asset and physical capital” (with Cuong Le Van), Economic Theory, vol. 62, p. 155-199 (2016). Working paper version (PDF)
- We investigate the interaction between financial market and production sector.
- “Rational land and housing bubbles in infinite-horizon economies” (with Stefano Bosi and Cuong Le Van), in: K. Nishimura, A. Venditti and N. Yannelis (eds), “Sunspots and Non-Linear Dynamics – Essays in honor of Jean-Michel Grandmont“, Series “Studies in Economic Theory“, Springer-Verlag (2017). Working paper version (PDF)
- Dividend taxation in an infinite-horizon general equilibrium model.
- Assets with possibly negative dividends.
- Implications of financial frictions in general equilibrium (in progress).
- “Should the host country invest in a new industry?” (with Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu), Revue Economique, vol. 69, p. 29-65 (2018). Working paper version (PDF) and final version (PDF)
- We show the roles of FDI spillovers, development level, and heterogeneity of firms.
- “Taxation, bubbles and endogenous growth” (with Stefano Bosi), Economics Letters, vol. 143, p. 73-76, (2016). Working paper version (PDF).
- We figure out the cases where bubbles may harm or promote economic growth.
- Economic growth and escaping the poverty trap: how does development aid work? (with T.K.C. Pham)
- “FDI spillovers in an endogenous growth model” (with T.T. Nguyen-Huu)
- “The Effects of Oil Price Shocks in a New-Keynesian Framework with Capital Accumulation” (with V. Acurio-Vasconez., G. Giraud and F. Mc Isaac), Energy Policy, vol. 86, p. 844–854, (2015).
- “Nonsmooth optimization over the (weakly or properly) Pareto set of a linear-quadratic multi-objectivecontrol problem: Explicit optimality conditions” (with Henri Bonnel), Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 7, No. 4, p. 789-809, (2011).